Sr. Vice President – Financial Advisor
Honed over many years at some of the world’s top investment firms, Cindy’s approach to advising families centers on exemplary client service. She makes a priority of clearly listening to clients and examining their situations, so she can understand complexities. The solutions she develops are custom-tailored to account for each client’s unique risk profile, ownership structure, and portfolio objective.
Before joining Delphi, Cindy worked for 9 years in advisor positions at large publicly traded investment firms. She was inspired to join Delphi because of its team of individuals who genuinely care about their clients and have the necessary skills to truly help.
Cindy is committed to helping Delphi’s clients avoid the pitfalls of self-interested wire houses and banks. She aims to introduce clients to a different way of doing business, one that can potentially smooth volatility and achieve desirable outcomes.
Cindy is happy to call Solana Beach home, along with her young daughter, Giselle, the light of her life. She loves traveling internationally and to date has logged 57 countries and over 176 cities. When she’s not on a plane, you can find her swimming in the ocean, tending to one of her 75 rosebushes, or cooking a gourmet meal.
- Achieving a position in the top 10% of Merrill Lynch brokers.
- Earning Top Wealth Manager Award from Dallas-based D Magazine 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Graduating the Practice Management Development program. (Aprox. 8% of participants graduate.)
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, University of Western Ontario
- Master’s in accounting, University of Southern California Leventhal School of Accounting
- Certified Divorce Financial Advisor (CDFA)
- Certified Special needs Advisor (CSNA)
- Chair, Dallas Opera
- Chair of Fundraising, Junior League of Dallas
- Board of Directors, Friends of the National Arboretum
It’s gratifying to help take pressure off a client’s shoulders. We can literally change their life path—from the desire to send their child to the college of their dreams to their ability to leave a legacy.