Dan Goldstein, CFP®
Sr Vice President – Financial Advisor
Specializing in customized investment management and financial planning, Dan has over 18 years of experience in diversified financial services, working with large corporations as well as high-net-worth individuals, families, entrepreneurs, and business owners. He’s adept at evaluating client needs and delivering tailored financial solutions for investment management, retirement planning, risk management and high-level estate planning.
Before coming to Delphi, Dan spent 7+ years working as a senior investment advisor in the private wealth group of a large multi-national bank at their US headquarters in Chicago. He also has experience as a market maker in the US Treasury bond markets for a Chicago based trading firm.
At Delphi, Dan enjoys leveraging his expertise to solve unique financial challenges for a diverse group of high-net-worth individuals and families from different industries and backgrounds. He’s also skilled at delivering in-depth investment and wealth planning recommendations to single family offices. Dan loves being part of a team that serves families and executives across the country while contributing to the growth of the firm.
Dan and his wife Carly lived in the Midwest their entire lives before identifying a career opportunity at Delphi and relocating to San Diego. A former Division I soccer player, Dan enjoys running and staying active, as well as spending time with Carly and their 8-year-old twins, Sloane and Levi. Dan is also an avid Cleveland sports fan.
- Graduating from a Top 5 global business school. Learning from various Nobel laureates, business experts and industry leaders.
- Finishing top of his class in JP Morgan’s (formerly Bank One’s) prestigious finance and accounting program.
- Leading relationships and advising high net worth and ultra-high net worth client families as a senior investment advisor on a Chicago based advisory team.
- Bachelor of Arts, Finance, Bradley University
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Accounting, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Transitioning to West Coast organizations
I enjoy helping people achieve their financial goals and objectives, providing them with peace of mind around important financial decisions, and preserving and growing family legacies for future generations.