Dan Goldstein, CFP®
Sr. Vice President – Financial Advisor
Specializing in customized investment management and financial planning, Dan has over 18 years’ experience in diversified financial services, working with large corporations as well as high-net-worth individuals, families, entrepreneurs, and business owners. He’s adept at evaluating client needs and delivering tailored financial solutions for investment management, retirement planning, risk management and high-level estate planning.
Before coming to Delphi, Dan spent 7+ years working as a senior investment advisor in the private wealth group of a large multi-national bank at their US headquarters in Chicago. He also has experience as a market maker in the US Treasury bond markets for a Chicago based trading firm.
At Delphi, Dan enjoys leveraging his education and expertise to solve unique financial challenges for a diverse group of high-net-worth individuals and families from different industries and backgrounds. He’s excited about the opportunity to help grow the firm’s client assets by expanding the network developed by Keith and Darren.
Dan and his wife Carly lived in the Midwest their entire lives before recently relocating to San Diego. An avid Cleveland sports fan, Dan also likes running and being active, as well as spending time with his wife and their 8-year-old twins.
- Graduating from a Top 5 global business school. Learning from various Nobel laureates, business experts and industry leaders.
- Finishing top of his class in JP Morgan’s (formerly Bank One’s) prestigious finance and accounting rotational program.
- Working as a senior investment advisor on a Chicago advisory team that averaged $100M of new in each of the past four years.
- Bachelor of Arts, Finance, Bradley University
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Accounting, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
I enjoy helping people achieve their financial goals and objectives, providing them with peace of mind around important financial decisions, and preserving and growing family legacies for future generations.