Greg Jankowski, CFP®
Vice President – Financial Advisor
With a decade of experience in finance, Greg has worked at the highest level of private wealth management. Before coming to Delphi, Greg was an integral member of a small team managing assets in excess of $1 billion. Gaining valuable skills in managing equity and fixed income assets, Greg also exceled at evaluating and managing portfolio risk exposure and developing investment strategies.
Wanting to embrace a role that was more entrepreneurial in nature, as well as working for an RIA, Greg joined Delphi as a Portfolio Manager in 2014. In this role, Greg managed customized client portfolios, and implemented the Investment Policy Committee’s strategies.
In his new role as VP – Financial Advisor, Greg now works more directly with clients where he strives to provide customized solutions that appropriately balance risk and return, minimize tax impact and avoid excessive product fees for our clients.
Greg lives in Mission Hills with his wife and enjoys playing music and attending sporting events. A visit to his office will quickly provide a hint to his favorite team!
- Joining the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors.
- Joining Delphi in a role that both challenges him and allows him to play a critical role in the firm’s growth.
- Earning recognition at Northern Trust as an outstanding performer multiple times.
- MBA, University of California, Irvine – Paul Merage School of Business
- Bachelor of Science, Financial Management, The Ohio State University
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Program, The Ohio State University
- North County Estate Planning Council
- CFA Institute
- La Jolla Probate Section
- Rancho Santa Fe Literary Society
I love that, every day, I get to help clients get closer to reaching their goals. Our clients appreciate and value the services we provide, and that’s also extremely gratifying.