With almost 25 years of professional experience, Keith’s entrepreneurial spirit drove him to found Delphi Private Advisors along with partners Marc Channick and Darren Reinig. Having worked for a large, New York-based money manager, Keith was able to see how large institutions and the wealthiest families in the country have their liquid assets managed. Keith knew that by starting a boutique-size firm with the right business model and investment philosophy, he could provide a high level of service and customized solutions for a select group of clients.
As a partner at Delphi, Keith sits on the firm’s investment committee as well as the investment team for approximately 40 families. He also leads engagements with a smaller number of families, in addition to providing a significant focus on addressing the unique wealth management needs of family business owners.
Keith lives in San Diego with his wife and two children, as well as their smart and “big-personality” Australian Kelpie. He enjoys family time and being “just dad” at home, in addition to sailing and ocean racing.
- Establishing Delphi and seeing the vision become a reality.
- Being named one of the fastest growing RIAs in the country multiple times while continuing to serve a very small number of families.
- The opportunity to live in New York City and work around the world.
- Breaking away from corporate America and earning the title “entrepreneur.”
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering Physics, Miami University
- Board of Directors, Association for Corporate Growth
- Investment Committee, Girl Scouts San Diego-Imperial Council
- San Diego Bowl Game Association – Red Coat
- Member, San Diego Rotary Club 33
- Member, San Diego Yacht Club
- Board of Directors, San Diego Rotary Foundation
- Board of Trustees, United Through Reading
- Finance Committee, United Through Reading
- Board of Directors, Promises2Kids
- Investment Committee, Promises2Kids
- Board of Directors, MIT Enterprise Forum
- Chapter President, MIT Enterprise Forum
- Chapter President, Association for Corporate Growth
- Board of Directors, Girl Scouts San Diego-Imperial Council
- Senior Leadership Council, United Through Reading
- Committee Chair, Camp Enterprise, San Diego Rotary Club 33
Working with some of the most interesting families in the country alongside a group of intelligent and thoughtful professionals is extremely rewarding. I feel honored to serve a small number of families while working at the highest level of private wealth management.