With over two decades of experience as a professional advisor, Marc specializes in working with professionals, business owners and multi-generational families. Marc practiced law in both the private and public sectors before moving into the investment field as an advisor at Bernstein Global Wealth Management, where he worked before founding Delphi with partners Keith McKenzie and Darren Reinig.
Marc’s legal and financial background offers him a disciplined and long-term perspective regarding wealth management. He also understands how clients’ investments fit into their overall tax and estate planning goals. Marc is committed to ensuring that every Delphi client feels deeply confident that they are in good hands regarding the preservation, management and growth of their wealth. Marc leads the client service team for a number of Delphi’s largest clients, while also sitting on the firm’s Investment Committee.
A San Diego native (he could tell you where the meetings are, but then he’d have to kill you), Marc enjoys golf, hiking, travel, reading and spending time with his family and friends.
- Successfully transitioning from law to private wealth management.
- Founding Delphi Private Advisors.
- Being named one of the 50 fastest growing RIAs in the country in three out of Delphi’s first four full years of business.
- J.D., Harvard Law School
- A.B., Economics and Political Science, Brown University
- Board of Directors, Jewish Community Foundation
- Investment Committee, Jewish Community Foundation
- Investment Committee, Jewish Family Service
- Investment Committee, Senior Community Centers
- Board of Directors, Jewish Family Service
- Board of Trustees, Seacrest Village Retirement Communities
I’m most passionate about providing advice and guidance to my clients so they can achieve their lifetime goals while also having peace of mind about the process and the outcome.