Margoth Romero, CFP®
Client Relationship Manager
Beginning her career as an Intern Assistant at Merrill Lynch during college, Margoth quickly advanced in the financial arena, later working for LPL Financial and the Vanguard Group before joining the Delphi team. As Client Relationship Manger at our firm, Margoth adeptly uses her past experience both in the global money management and institutional wealth management sectors to serve our clients.
Margoth was excited to join a firm that provides tailored advice leveraging the best investment strategies in the market, not just within a single company’s products. Excelling at providing high-level client service and working collaboratively, Margoth works to satisfy, and ultimately exceed, client expectations on a daily basis. Fluent in Spanish and English, her understanding of performance reporting and back office operations also contributes to Delphi’s exceptional level of client service.
Born in the U.S. and raised in Mexico, Margoth returned to the states for college. She enjoys continuing to see the world as a travel enthusiast, meeting new people and learning about other cultures. Having learned how to horseback ride at an early age on her father’s ranch in Mexico, Margoth still enjoys riding as well as skiing and wakeboarding.
- Working for one of the fastest-growing RIAs in the country.
- Earning numerous client service awards while at Vanguard.
- Successfully transitioning from the institutional world to working with a select group of high-net-worth private families.
- Acting as a liaison on a project between Santiago’s World Trade Center and Kesdee Inc.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance and Business Economics, University of San Diego
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
- San Diego Women in Finance
- Omicron Delta Epsilon, The International Honor Society in Economics
I believe that helping individuals achieve financial success has a ripple effect; it’s not just about the money, it’s about improving their lifestyle and preserving what they’ve worked so hard to attain.